Is it true that every whole number is a solution of x > 0? Use complete sentences to explain your reasoning. The statement is false. Zero is considered whole number. So it should be
State your opinion clearly. Opinion Writing: How to State your Opinion Identify your purpose Start your sentences with: My favorite In my opinion I strongly believe I think I feel Use the transition words in the body of your writing: Most importantly For example/ instance In addition/ additionally Another reason First, second, third, next, finally Use transition words in the conclusion As you can see In conclusion To sum it up For all the reasons I've given To summarize Learn more: What are transition words? brainly.ph/question/410157 Code: 10.2.1.6.
0.25 is to 0.125 as to 1.25 is to? 0.25 : 0.125 :: 1.25 : 0.625 When you divide 0.25 by 2, you will get 0.125. Since it is a Math analogy, we can conclude that what we did at the first half is the same as the second half. 0.625 _______ 2 / 1.250 12 ---------- 10 10 ------------ 0
Comments
Post a Comment