State your opinion clearly. Opinion Writing: How to State your Opinion Identify your purpose Start your sentences with: My favorite In my opinion I strongly believe I think I feel Use the transition words in the body of your writing: Most importantly For example/ instance In addition/ additionally Another reason First, second, third, next, finally Use transition words in the conclusion As you can see In conclusion To sum it up For all the reasons I've given To summarize Learn more: What are transition words? brainly.ph/question/410157 Code: 10.2.1.6.
Is it true that every whole number is a solution of x > 0? Use complete sentences to explain your reasoning. The statement is false. Zero is considered whole number. So it should be
Kahulugan ng instrumental Answer: Instrumentaal Explanation: Ginagamit sa pagtugon sa mga pangangailangan Ginagamit ang wika ng tagapagsalita para mangyari / maganap ang mga bagay-bagay Pinababayaan ng wikang pagalawin (manipulate) ng tagapagsalita ang kanyang kapaligiran Pakikiusap o paguutos Halimbawa: Mga bigkas na ginaganap (performative utterances) – Halimbawa pagpapangalan/pagbabansag, pagpapahayag, pagtaya. Iba pang mga halimbawa ay pagmumungkahi, panghihikayat, pagpilit.v
Comments
Post a Comment