Is it true that every whole number is a solution of x > 0? Use complete sentences to explain your reasoning. The statement is false. Zero is considered whole number. So it should be
State your opinion clearly. Opinion Writing: How to State your Opinion Identify your purpose Start your sentences with: My favorite In my opinion I strongly believe I think I feel Use the transition words in the body of your writing: Most importantly For example/ instance In addition/ additionally Another reason First, second, third, next, finally Use transition words in the conclusion As you can see In conclusion To sum it up For all the reasons I've given To summarize Learn more: What are transition words? brainly.ph/question/410157 Code: 10.2.1.6.
Will you buy it? Make a comparative chart that lists reasons for buying and reasons for declining this product. Will you buy it? Make a comparative chart that lists reasons for buying and reasons for declining this product. I will not buy if it is not necessary for my daily needs and has no value anymore. I will just buy things which have good benefits for my health and for my family. It is considered wasting of money buying things which are not so important specially, if it is neglected and or junked after being used. I would prefer buying a products like vitamins, foods, medicine and other basic daily necessities. People should understand the importance of having a good buying decision in order to be more wise when it comes buying certain things. A good buying decision helps everyone to save money, time and efforts. For more information kindly see the following links: brainly.ph/question/1956055 brainly.ph/question/697233 brainly.ph/question/1495035 Code: 10.16.1.1.
Comments
Post a Comment